Dr. Ember Ewings offers several breast enhancement options including:
Breast Augmentation Eau Claire / Augmentation Mammoplasty: breast augmentation wisconsin creates a fuller and better proportioned breast shape using breast implants. Post-pregnancy and post-weight-loss patients will often combine this procedure with another breast enhancement to maximize their results.
Breast Lift / Mastopexy: Breast lift removes excess skin and tissue to create a higher, firmer breast contour. Women wanting to restore their shape after pregnancy or weight loss often combine a lift with breast reduction or breast augmentation.
Breast Reduction / Mammoplasty: A breast reduction removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin to achieve a more proportionate breast size and alleviate the discomfort associated with overly large breasts.
Breast Reconstruction: Dr. Ember Ewings completed a residency in breast reconstruction and is considered a leading expert in breast reconstruction.
* Breast augmentation Wisconsin cost varies depending on several factors including the type of implant chosen, whether you’re having bilateral (both sides) or unilateral (one side only) augmentation, and whether you’re having revision surgery (if there was a previous breast augmentation). The average cost of breast augmentation in Wisconsin varies based on factors including surgeon experience, location, and insurance coverage.
Dr. Ember Ewings has written numerous articles and blog entries on breast surgeries, including:
- Do I need a breast lift with my augmentation?
- What is the difference between silicone and saline?
- The Future of Breast Augmentation
- 5 Factors That Contribute to a More Natural Appearance
- Doctor, what size and type of implant would you recommend?
If you’re looking for the best breast augmentation surgeon in Wisconsin (or for another breast procedure), talk to Dr. Ewings about your expectations and concerns. Don’t just type ” breast augmentation near me ” and settle on the nearest plastic surgery clinic to where you live! Make an effort to find a surgeon who really gets you, who is open and honest about what to expect, who genuinely listens, and who can help you achieve your desired results. She can help you decide whether breast augmentation is right for you. Call us at 800.456.8222 or email us! Our staff is happy to help you!
*Individual results may vary. Plastic Surgery Clinic of Eau Claire DisclaimerRead more.