Dr. Ember Ewings offers several breast enhancement options including:
Breast Augmentation / Augmentation Mammoplasty: Breast augmentation creates a fuller and better proportioned breast shape using breast implants. Post-pregnancy and post-weight-loss patients will often combine this procedure with another breast enhancement to maximize their results.
Breast Lift / Mastopexy: Breast lift removes excess skin and tissue to create a higher, firmer breast contour. Women wanting to restore their shape after pregnancy or weight loss often combine a lift with breast reduction or breast augmentation.
Breast Reduction / Mammoplasty: A breast reduction removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin to achieve a more proportionate breast size and alleviate the discomfort associated with overly large breasts.
Dr. Ember Ewings has written numerous articles and blog entries on breast surgeries, including:
- Do I need a breast lift with my augmentation?
- What is the difference between silicone and saline?
- The Future of Breast Augmentation
- 5 Factors That Contribute to a More Natural Appearance
- Doctor, what size and type of implant would you recommend?
*Individual results may vary. Plastic Surgery Clinic of Eau Claire DisclaimerRead more.