The treatment for uneven breasts is dependent upon the severity of the condition. Listed below are the three most common conditions and their recommended treatment.
- Mild Asymmetry with no evidence of breast sagging …. A small augmentation (breast implant) of the smaller breast would usually be sufficient.*
- Larger breasts with some evidence of breast sagging on the larger side….. A breast lift of the larger breast.*
- Much larger breasted female with a significant asymmetry…. A breast reduction on the larger side.*
The procedure for the treatment of breast asymmetry is:
- Usually done under a general anesthetic in our office
- The surgery takes about 2 hours to perform
- A return to normal activity takes about 2 weeks, depending on the type of procedure done
- This is usually considered as a cosmetic procedure and is therefore not covered by insurance.
*Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
Above: Patient 4 months after bilateral breast lift and bilateral augmentation*
Call us at 800.456.8222 or email us at [email protected]! Our staff is happy to help you!
I have always had very large breasts. After three children and breast-feeding, they were never the same. I was a 38 DDD and my back, shoulders, and neck were always in pain. So I decided to have a consult with Dr. Rucker and get the procedure done. I have not regretted a day that has went by. My breasts are perfectly shaped and perkier than they ever have been. After the surgery itself, I had very small amount of pain. The day I left the hospital I had no pain. Unbelievable. It was THE best decision I have made.
*Individual results may vary. Read more.