” putting it all together “
During my 25 years of practice, I’ve continued to refine my techniques and explore less invasive methods to improve skin quality and slow the skin aging process. Initially, my only options for significant improvement in skin quality were through invasive laser techniques. These could cause considerable discomfort and required a prolonged recovery period. In treating over 3,000 patients and observing the results of both invasive and non-invasive techniques, I’ve come to the realization that appreciable results can now be achieved with much less discomfort and minimal downtime.
The Enza Synergy skin care program has been developed to guide my patients through their own personalized skin care and treatment plan.
- ” putting it all together “
- The Enza Synergy skin care program is founded on three primary principles:
- We have developed the Enza Synergy Skin Care program to:
- With this level of individualized care we know that combining treatments can actually, produce a better result than if each technique was done separately.
The Enza Synergy skin care program is founded on three primary principles:
- All care must be individualized to address the patient’s skin type, concerns and personal expectations.
- The individualized program must utilize the best techniques and technology
- The healthcare professional must fully understand the skin aging process, be knowledgeable of treatments and strive to educate staff and patients.
Skin aging varies in severity and rate depending on several factors including: heredity, the amount of lifetime solar exposure and the presence of any significant skin diseases, i.e. acne. In younger skin types there is minimal wrinkling, good skin thickness and an absence of solar damage, i.e., age spots. As we age, the skin becomes thinner, resulting in wrinkle formation. With excess solar exposure, irregular pigmentation can occur resulting in an unhealthy and undesirable appearance.
Call us today!
Our staff is happy to help you!
We have developed the Enza Synergy Skin Care program to:
- Treat irregular pigmentation.
- Improve skin thickness and reduce skin wrinkles
- Remove any vascular or red blemishes
- Address the patient’s areas of greater concern and treat them more aggressively.
- Allow each patient to select their own level of treatment whether noninvasive, moderately invasive or a more invasive approach, giving each person a way to control their level of downtime.
Why Choose Dr. Ember Ewings
For over a decade, Dr. Ember Ewings has taken pride in delivering excellence in plastic surgical care. She earned her medical degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine, and completed her residency training in plastic surgery at Saint Louis University. Additionally, she gained extensive experience in pediatric and craniofacial surgery during her fellowship at the University of Tennessee – Memphis, and Hôpital Necker-Enfants Malades in Paris, France. She is also board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Ewings has enjoyed caring for patients of all ages from across the upper Midwest, and performs both cosmetic surgical, non-surgical, and reconstructive procedures, and is delighted to be able to provide outreach services in Durand, Wisconsin.
She owns and operates the Plastic Surgery Clinic of Eau Claire in Eau Claire. Prospective patients can reach Dr. Ewings through her online Consult Form, or at her practice, Plastic Surgery Clinic of Eau Claire – 715.833.2116 or 800.456.8222.
With this level of individualized care we know that combining treatments can actually, produce a better result than if each technique was done separately.
With the recent addition of the ProFractional Laser to the ENZA Synergy skin care program, we can now drastically impact skin thickness resulting in a significant reduction in wrinkles and the improvement of facial folds. The BBL component of this new laser can fade unsightly age spots and erase unwanted red blemishes.
A non-invasive approach will result in an appreciable reduction in skin aging. A more aggressive approach will result in a more significant slowing of the skin aging process.
Dr. Ewings customizes each breast lift to match her patient’s unique goals for beautifully-shaped, perky breasts and lifted nipples.
Dr. Ewings can fill in indentations, subtly improve the shape of the nose, and even enhance facial balance by making small adjustments to the nose.
Skin Cancer Treatment
Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States. More than 600,000 new cases are reported each year.